Articles are authored by Dr Chetty and contributors from around the globe.
Dr Shankara Chetty from South Africa, has treated some 4,000 COVID-19 patients and has studied at the same time the pathogenesis of the disease and fine-tuned his treatments.
Dr. Shankara Chetty gave a testimony. His research concludes that severe illness caused by SARS-CoV-2 is in fact an allergic reaction to the spike protein. He also describes the treatment protocol he has been using on his patients with 100% success rate.
- JSS Medical College, Mysore, India
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- 1992 – 1999
- University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Majors in Biochemistry and Microbiology
- 1990 – 1991
- University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa
- Bachelor of Science-
Genetics and Advanced Biology
- 1986 – 1989